Take Leadership of Your Life by Living from Your Essence.
Transform into the person you always wanted to be, living your mission.
Live a Life in Abundance, Authenticity, Synchronicity and Responsibility for Yourself and for Humanity!
The purpose is to connect you to your own inner guidance and wisdom. These are teachings to take you into states of unconditional love towards yourself.
The 7 Sacred Rhythms® are an embodied movement meditation practice leading into a state of meditation from which to lead your life. The teachings came to me in a meditation while being in India. I have since explored them through pilot sutdies and my personal practice. My background is based in Executive Leadership Training, ancient Himalayan Meditation Practices and Expressive Arts through Movement, while currently being in a Ph.D. program in psychology.
It is a pathway through fields of consciousness linked to ancient East-Asian wisdom teachings based on Samkhya Philosophy and the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
7 Sacred Rhythms®
- Rhythm: Ground – Earth – Tanmatras- Embodiment of your authentic self, moving through society while keeping your ground > Prerequisite: Authenticity
- Rhythm: Clarity – Ego – Ahamkara – Clarity of who you are and what you stand for, moving while keeping your length > Prerequisite: Focus
- Rhythm: Center -Witness – Buddhi – Centering between source and earth, staying centered in the midst of chaos around you, staying centered in the midst of chaos within you > Prerequisite: Dignity
- Rhythm: Connection – Love – Maya – Connecting to your own heart and from there connecting with others, moving with width, creating community > Prerequisite: Intention
- Rhythm: Essence– Soul – Individual Purusha (Atman) – Resting in your soul essence and expressing your mission, knowing-ness from within, no thinking needed, moving with depth, breath and movement merge, expressing yourself through voice > Prerequisite: Love
- Rhythm: Synchronicity – Energy – Prakriti – Finding intuition and sensing the field, being tuned into the web of the mystery, trusting and following your inner guidance, allowing synchronicity > Prerequisite: Prayer
- Rhythm: Being – Void – Collective Purusha (Brahman) – Beyond explanation. A place of deep stillness within and the source of all creation. Exploring Meditation. Trusting the connection to a Higher Force. > Prerequisite: Humility
I see them as fields, like orbits within orbits, living all of them at once (ideally).
1 > 7 is a pathway into transcendence
7 > 1 is a pathway back into the body while being fully awake
The Purpose is to Connect You to Your Own Inner Power Source.
Be vibrant – Be authentic – Be free